Tuesday 5 June 2012

What a MESS!!

How did I let my sewing room get into this state??  



And this ...

I think there's a table underneath there ... somewhere!



 Even Nell is in despair - are ALL those packets of Dreamies empty, Mummy??



Time for a little tidy up, I think!! Ewwwww - look at the dust :(



I just need to make a start!! Not a lot of room on those tables either, hey??




Or on the fabric hanger - and that dress needs to be put away before I turn it into a cushion!!!




Oh, I see you're going to be a great help, Nell - make yourself comfy and I'll try not to disturb you too much!!




Oh, happy days!! Come back and see me later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)