Sunday 29 January 2012

One more cushion ...

I heard some sad news today - my brother-in-law's Mum has taken a bit of a turn for the worse so I pushed making her cushion to the top of the list of things to do so I can post it to her tomorrow.

When I asked her at Christmas, what colours she favoured, she said pink and dogs! The Jack Russell fabric is very cute (thanks to eBay seller for quickly posting) and the pinks, spots and brown I had in my stash. I did a wavy line across the seams and on the diagonal rather than the usual meandering. I need to practice some different free motion quilting but am pleased with the effect:

Stitched with love, please get well soon, Janet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)