Friday 13 January 2012

Nell ...
Poor little rescue cat - I said on my first post you don't get to see that much of her but, on going through my photos over the past two years, actually, she joins me in the loft quite regularly. I think she is a secret quilting fan and likes to help her Mummy out as much as she can:
Guarding the scraps basket ...
hmmm ... guess that would be just being unconscious!
Helping Mummy look at clever USA Ladies' Quilting Blogs
Testing the batting/wadding ...
Daddy might not have made this fat quarter ironing board
exclusively for Mummy's use, hey?!
I'm trying to help ... seriously, Mummy!
Don't you realise how busy I am??
Bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)